Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Embies!

I went to Panopolie this afternoon and got some new embellishments I want to try on the fairy cards I made yesterday - I got gold art glitter with a Quickie glue pen to give the fairy's wings a little sparkle, plus I got some gold wing charms that I might put on a tag to attach to the card, or I might put them on the card, or I might not use them at all on these cards. I also got this cool stuff called Smooch Ink that I'm going to try drawing dragons with! Here are my current card ideas to try:
  • Dragon card - white cardstock mounted on gemstones green. knight, castle, and hills rubberstamps with green smooch ink drawn dragon flying above the castle.
  • Moulin Rouge card - gemstone rose cardstock with tulle and satin skirt gathered and attached to the card. how to make legs? maybe cut out of flesh paper, draw on shoes with fuschia smooch ink?
  • Buddhist card - neutral cardstock with inked edges; lady's face stamped in brown chalk on bottom right hand side coming off of card; swirl stamp above her rising up and off the card in pearl perfect pearls and a small tag that says breathe on one side and remember who you are on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment